WWTIP US SHOWCASE COMBINE 2021 (International Players)
The main objective of the Droom Scouting WWTIP Program is to analyze the potential of International players for possible Pro contract or admission into a Professional Club team.
During the Trials MLS/USL Club and College Coaches will be on hand to observe the players. They will make an assessment and inform the player about the decision made.
The Trial period is open all year round in different locations within the United States.
The registration fee for one 10 Days is $2500. Players coming from outside locations who need visas would be required to make this required secure $1000 deposit to secure your spot and receive official invitations. Full payments would be requested prior to arrival in the US
Pay deposit $1000 Via International wire
Account Name: Droom Scouting LLC
Account No: 375022437014
Routing No: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 222 Broadway New York NY 10038
Droom Soccer office Address:17390 Eight Mile Rd STE 102, Southfield, MI 48075 USA
Kindly contact our local representatives for further information.
The 10 Days trial program for international players includes:
· Transfers to the airport for arrivals and departures.
· Accommodation and full board (if you choose this option)
· Droom Soccer Scouting Player kits
· Training sessions + Pro Tryout Showcase
· Coaches Evaluation and Feedback.
- The FULL DETAILS of your Tryout will be emailed to you once payment has been completed
- DIFA will provide an acceptance letter or a letter of invitation to players who have confirmed their places. Players will be classed as being confirmed once payment for their Tryout program has been completed. DIFA would link you up with one of our partner travel agent in your home country if you wish to use this service, Note that extra charges may apply.
- If you choose to receive your acceptance letter via courier then you must pay the relevant charges.
- In the event that a visa application is not successful, it is the players responsibility to notify DIFA immediately. A copy of the official refusal letter must be provided.
Note: All the items on this website are subject to change without prior warning at the discretion of the staff. DIFA retain the right to make alterations to the program at any time.
THE INITIAL APPLICATION FORM IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE DROOM SOCCER WITH BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND THE INITIAL INSIGHT FOR ANY FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM YOU AGREE TO BE CONTACTED BY DROOM SOCCER BY EMAIL OR PHONE USING THE CONTACT DETAILS SUPPLIED ABOVE, SHOULD DROOM SOCCER CHOOSE TO DO SO FOLLOWING ITS ASSESSMENT OF THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN THIS FORM. IF YOU WISH TO WITHDRAW THIS CONSENT PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org