WWTIP 1 MONTH UK SHOWCASE 2021 (International Players)
The main objective of the Droom Scouting WWTIP Program is to analyze the potential of International players for possible Pro contract or admission into a Professional Club team.
During the Trials our Coaches will be on hand to observe the players. They will make an assessment and inform the player about the decision made..
The registration fee for one 1 Month is £1800. Players coming from outside locations who need visas would be required to make this required secure £800 deposit to secure your spot and receive official invitations. Complete payment would be requested prior to your arrival in the UK.
Pay deposit £800 Via International wire
Account Name: Droom Scouting LLC
Account No: 375022437014
Routing No: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 222 Broadway New York NY 10038
Droom Soccer office Address:17390 Eight Mile Rd STE 102, Southfield, MI 48075 USA
Registration process: After payment, Fill the attached form, scan together with your Proof of payment and your Birth certificate, to email@example.com to get confirmed!
The 1 Month program for international players includes:
· Transfers to the airport for arrivals and departures.
· Accommodation and full board (if you choose this option)
· Droom Soccer Scouting Player kits
· Training sessions + Pro Tryout Showcase
· Coaches Evaluation and Feedback.
- The FULL DETAILS of your Tryout will be emailed to you once payment has been completed
- DIFA will provide an acceptance letter or a letter of invitation to players who have confirmed their places. Players will be classed as being confirmed once payment for their Tryout program has been completed. DIFA would link you up with one of our partner travel agent in your home country if you wish to use this service, Note that extra charges may apply.
- If you choose to receive your acceptance letter via courier then you must pay the relevant charges.
- In the event that a visa application is not successful, it is the players responsibility to notify DIFA immediately. A copy of the official refusal letter must be provided.
Note: All the items on this website are subject to change without prior warning at the discretion of the staff. DIFA retain the right to make alterations to the program at any time.
Trial program for international players includes:
- Transfers to the airport for arrivals and departures.
- Accommodation and full board (if you choose this option)
- Player kits
- Training sessions
- Tryout with teams in the League One, the third tier of the English football
- Evaluation and Individual feedback
- Coaches Evaluation and Feedback
THE INITIAL APPLICATION FORM IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE DROOM SOCCER WITH BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND THE INITIAL INSIGHT FOR ANY FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM YOU AGREE TO BE CONTACTED BY DROOM SOCCER BY EMAIL OR PHONE USING THE CONTACT DETAILS SUPPLIED ABOVE, SHOULD DROOM SOCCER CHOOSE TO DO SO FOLLOWING ITS ASSESSMENT OF THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN THIS FORM. IF YOU WISH TO WITHDRAW THIS CONSENT PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org